50% of seats will be filled through merit as per the norms of Govt of Kerala. The remaining quota is filled by the Kerala State Self Financing Pharmacy College Management Association (KSSPCMA) for B.Pharm.
HOW TO APPLY
Application with prospectus can be obtained by paying Rs.500/- for B.Pharm, by cash or by sending D.D in favour of the The Principal, Elims College of Pharmacy, Payable at Thrissur.
Submission of Application Forms
Duly filled up application has to be submitted with all relevant documents to the Principal, Elims College of Pharmacy,Villadam,Ramavarmapuram P.O, Thrissur – 680 631, Kerala, India on or before the stipulated date notified for respective academic years
- 1.Certificate in proof of Age.
- 2.Mark list of the qualifying examination
- 3.Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate
- 4.Caste Certificate in respect of reservation under SC/ST/OEC
- 5.Income Certificate
- 6.Medical Fitness Certificate
- 7.Migration Certificate
- 8.Photographs. (5 – Passport Size, 3-Stamp Size)(at the time of admission)
Passport size (150 x 200 pixels) colour photograph with light background displaying name and date of birth of student at the bottom. Maximum size 30KB.
RULES AND REGULATIONS TO STUDENTS
- 1. All the students should strictly adhere to the rules and regulations framed by the college authorities time to time for the smooth running of the institution.
- 2. All the students should maintain highest standards in their academic and professional life.
- 3. All the students should wear their identity card while they are inside the institutional campus.
- 4. All the students should wear apron (Lab Coat) while entering inside the laboratory for practicals.
- 5. Students should not stand or loiter in the corridors during class hours.
- 6. Students are forbidden to write on walls, desks and other pieces of furniture.
- 7. Undesired activities such as ragging, using vulgar languages are strictly prohibited.
- 8. All students must submit an affidavit in the prescribed proforma against Ragging in second B.Pharm.
- 9. Without prior permission of college authorities, organizing / conducting tours, picnics cultural programmes etc are strictly prohibited.
- 10. Students should give utmost importance to class work and practicals.
- 11. Late comers will not be permitted to attend the classes in that session.
- 12. Regular attendance will be taken for all classes. 80% attendance in each subject is compulsory for appearing university examinations.
- 13. All the students should be regular to the college, and in case of absence without prior permission, it has to be reported to the concerned authorities (Faculty in charge). A letter of absence from parents or guardian is compulsory for continuation of attending the classes.
- 14. Entry to library is strictly on production of library ID cards. All students should follow the library rules and regulations.
- 15. Students should strictly follow the uniform dress code framed by the college authorities.
- 16. Students should compulsorily attend all sessional examinations and class tests.
- 17. Minimum mark as specified by the university is required for appearing the university examinations.
- 18. Promotion to higher classes will be strictly as per the affiliating university rules.
- 19. Use of mobile phones in the campus is strictly prohibited. Violators will be fined.
- 20. Students should not damage any of the college properties like furniture, laboratory equipments and any one, if found to violate, will have to compensate for the losses incurred.
- 21. The college management has full authority to suspend/ dismiss any student without any explanations, if any untoward incidents are reported.
- 22. Original certificates once submitted at the time of admission will be returned only after the completion of the course.
- 23. Once the student is admitted, if he/she discontinues, they should remit the entire fees for the remaining year(s) to get back the original documents and transfer certificates.
- 24. College will remain closed on all Government holidays and special holidays 25. In all the matters, the decision of the College authorities shall be final and binding to all.